Post subject: Bored in Bodrum?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:43 pm 

Hello Bodrum residents,

I am not sure if I am the only one but sometimes [especially in the winter] I end up being bored in Bodrum. I am 27 years old female engaged to a Turkish man. Can anyone recommend any events currently taking place? I would like to keep in touch with some foreigners living in the Bodrum area. Anyone interested, please feel free to contact me. Also I would appreciate any recommendations on learning Turkish language in Bodrum. I live in Guvercinlik which is about 15km away from Bodrum. Thank you for your help.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Bored in Bodrum?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:59 pm 

Hi Polina,
If you want to make new friends in Bodrum, there a Ladies Lunch, which is to be held on November 2nd. If you look at the Bodrum Observer, it will give you all the details of the Venue !
Have fun
Ipek Hanim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:26 am 

Hi Polina,
Well living in Guvercinlik must get boring but at least Bodrum has life in Winter!
l know its been chucking it down for 5 days but the weekend looks good again.
Guess you have a lap top or pc so why dont you join one of those groups online that can been interesting and there are some
nice ladies to chat to there?
l lived now nearly 7 years here and am not bored ever as theres always someone to chat to?

So cheer up ok!

Kebab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 pm 

Hi Polina
I have just moved to Gumiscum Kooperatif which is near Tuzla lake between Guercinlik and Milas. We moved here from England 5 weeks ago and there is hardly anyone living here so am finding it impossible to make freinds or contacts. How long have you been here and where are you from? Do you have a job, what does your fiancee do? Did you find anyone to teach you Turkish because without the language we are feeling even more isolated.
I would love to hear from you. My name is Ranya and I am 48.
Speak soon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:52 pm 

me too , it's really boring here nothing to do in bodrum winter ,i'm 26 and hardly to make friends stay all time in bodrum
if u need friendship plz feel free

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am 

Ranya wrote:
Hi Polina
I have just moved to Gumiscum Kooperatif which is near Tuzla lake between Guercinlik and Milas. We moved here from England 5 weeks ago and there is hardly anyone living here so am finding it impossible to make freinds or contacts. How long have you been here and where are you from? Do you have a job, what does your fiancee do? Did you find anyone to teach you Turkish because without the language we are feeling even more isolated.
I would love to hear from you. My name is Ranya and I am 48.
Speak soon

Hi,

I haved also just moved to Bodrum and live in Gumbet and like to meet new people. I am a 44.

Flower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:58 pm 

Hello all

If you are in being an English buddy to my 8 year old daughter mainly focusing on conversation skills, vocabulary and accent. She spent two years abroad but she needs practice.

In return I'll teach you Turkish according to your needs. Please PM me if you are interested.

I live in Gümbet very close to centre.

Thank you.