Post subject: urgent!!! babysitter wanted in bodrum
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 am 

hello we are a Turkish, Jamacian couple from England who are coming to Turkey Bodrum on the 14th of july until the 19th of August. We are looking for a babysitter to take care of our three children while we are on hoilday.

The times you would have to work are mainly in the evenings from 10 oclock when we go out in the evening until the early morning, but the person can sleep in our apartment and go when it is later in the day if they want to.There is no hard work really involved as we would put all the children to bed, they sleep all through the night. You would sleep too and only be there to look over the children if they were to wake up.

we need this person to work four evenings a week as said above and two days, from 12.oclock in the day until 8.oclock.

We would want a , female only please and the person could be an older person or young, no problem.

our children are very well behaved and we would like a person who is kind and caring and understands children and is reilable.

we are a friendly couple, please e-mail with your details if you are interested.

my childrens ages are 8 years old, 4 years old and 1 year old.All children sleep through the night without waking.

good pay is given, will discuss upon your reply, thankyou.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: urgent!!! babysitter wanted in bodrum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm 

merhaba,
I'm a french woman. I want to go to bodrum for a few months. I would be happy to be your children' baby-sitter during your holidays. I did several summer camps, so I know to take care of kids. Let me know if you are interested by my services.
bye
yesican :)

Profile Send private message E-mail