Post subject: BABYSITTING from experienced English speaking teacher
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm 

Hi!
My name is Trine. I work as a preschool teacher at a wonderful international preschool in Istanbul and I'm looking for some part-time work as a babysitter/private lessons/play dates afternoons, evenings and weekends.

I've been working with children for 9 years now (I'm 28-years-old) ,both in preschools and in private families. Recommendations are available if requested. I have a bachelor in social work, with a speciality in ethnic minorities and children/family, so I'm well educated in children's needs and development, and have a lot of experience with this + I just love children!
I'm currently working with the 2 year-old children, but I've worked with children in the age from 5 months to 11 years.
I can function as a babysitter or teacher according to your needs. I'm from Denmark, but my English is on a near native level (my work requires English on a high level) .

If you're interested and/or have any questions please write me at: havenisse 2 @ email . com

Hope to hear from you.
Best wishes - Trine.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: BABYSITTING from experienced English speaking teacher
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 pm 

hi
Iam a 35 year old doctor living in istanbul.Iam seeking a native english speaker part time nanny for my 2,5 year old son. Iam living in zeytinburnu just on the way of T1 tram line(from kabatas to bagcilar, easy transport, many connections ) if u are interested pls [email protected]
best wishes
duygu

Profile Send private message E-mail