Post subject: Guitar Lessons offered by experienced teacher from New York
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:21 am 

I offer guitar lessons to students of all levels, including beginners. My specialty is jazz, improvisation, harmonic theory, rhythmic development, technique...but I can teach all styles. I have a degree from the Manhattan School of Music in New York. I've been performing and teaching for 20 years and I have released critically acclaimed CDs. I can teach from home in Bostanci or travel to your place. Write me for more information. Reviews of my work are below. [email protected]

"Dave Allen is one of a number of spitfire jazz guitarists raising the bar on that ever-popular instrument. But Allen offers more than battle-ready chops--his Untold Stories and Real and Imagined are about original music, loftily conceived, with graceful melodic content and subtle rhythmic challenges. He's got the pull to assemble world-class bands every time out."
- David Adler, Jazz Times Magazine

"Allen has a fully developed and mature approach to composition, technical command of his instrument, and the inspirational fortitude to pull wonderful music from the ensemble. Each piece is like an aural painting or film in the way it slides across the psyche." -Farrell Lowe, All About Jazz

"An exciting and unique player in the mold of Pat Metheny, Ben Monder and Adam Rogers. Monster chops, harmonic resourcefulness, strong melodic sense, seamless group interaction, considerable compositional talent and an amazing group of talented players make this CD an electrifying piece of work."
-Lyle Robinson, Jazzguitarlife.com

Profile Send private message E-mail