Post subject: work in hisaronu summer 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm 

hello
my name is olivia and im 19 years old and have been holidaying to hisaronu in turkey for many years now and i am considering moving there in the future. i know the area well and have many friends english and turkish out there. I am fluent in english and know basic turkish and i am looking for work for the summer period may-october. i am willing to do any work there is to offer and will arrange my own visa. I am experience in telesales, market research, retail and child care. if you have anything to offer please contact me by email
[email protected]

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: work in hisaronu summer 2010
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 am 

Unless you have a Work Permit in your hand, don't even think about it. You'll be caught, fined, deported and banned from entering Turkey for up to 7 years.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 am 

Hi Olivia I will travel on the coastline of Antalya (from antalya to bodrum) during summer 2010 it may take around 2 months staying at every town .no accomodation payment to hotels because I have a van to sleep in..great places to see ,swiming a lot of fun to live .I made the same tour in last summer and it was great and I will repeat this summer the same tour.Originally I am living at Ankara.I am an archaeologist.waiting for your response .Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:12 pm 

Hi Olivia.

It is not worth the risk working without a permit and no employer will get you one as it costs a lot of money. You are better off contacting big companies like Thompsons and Thomascook for employment they will get you a permit and accomodation if you are successful

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:17 pm 

hi olivia
im living in icmeler marrmaris im not sure if you know it but im currently looking for a femal lodger i have one room to rent i live with my 2 daughters age 3 and 8 if you want to work in marmaris or icmeler just for the summer you could rent a room from me no problem let me know :)

zooniverse wrote:
hello
my name is olivia and im 19 years old and have been holidaying to hisaronu in turkey for many years now and i am considering moving there in the future. i know the area well and have many friends english and turkish out there. I am fluent in english and know basic turkish and i am looking for work for the summer period may-october. i am willing to do any work there is to offer and will arrange my own visa. I am experience in telesales, market research, retail and child care. if you have anything to offer please contact me by email
[email protected](xxx)