Post subject: anybody help me
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am 

I woz deported on 6th june from turkey for 1 fake usd dollar note which I did not no was fake. I was put on a plane to uk I havent been given any paperwork 2 say I have been deported n the police told me I cud apply for a special visa 2 go bak in on b 4 my yr deportation was up. I've tried turkish consulate they dont ave a clue what I'm on about so have I bin deported as I only have exit stamp on my passport?? so can anybody give me sum advice as I'm confused thanx Raggy

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: anybody help me
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:56 am 

Maybe you need to do some actions and look for expert lawyers regarding your case. All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression.

Post subject: Re: anybody help me
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 pm 

if you were deported they wouldnt have stamped your passport for leaving the country and if you were not presented any paper work or signed anything that said you were being removed from the country than they just sent you back rather than have deported you...