Post subject: Moving to Bursa and have a few questions...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm 

Hi There

My girlfriend and I are moving to Bursa just after christmas. I was hoping someone could help me with a few questions I have.

Firstly, we are bringing a dog with us. We'll need to stay in a hotel for the first few weeks while we find somewhere to live. Does anyone know of a serviced apartment or similar that will allow pets? Alternatively, Is there a dog boarding kennel where he could stay while we're in the hotel? I found this link (k9dogkennels[dot]com) through google but couldn't work out if it was a boarding kennel or just for breeding, and what the rates are.

The other question I had was about traffic. I can see that Mudanya is only 20-25km from Bursa centre but can anyone tell me the estimated driving time in the morning from there to Bursa? I would like to live somewhere near the water but am not sure if this is a realistic drive to the centre each day.

My Girlfriend will be looking for work teaching english. She's currently a teacher here in the UK. Does anyone know of a good website to find teaching jobs. She's so far not had much luck finding anything online.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mik

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Moving to Bursa and have a few questions...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 pm 

Easy drive from Mudanya/Güzelyalı to Bursa. Also a good bus service to the city also.
Not sure about the dog kennel though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:41 am 

mikka wrote:
Hi There

My girlfriend and I are moving to Bursa just after christmas. I was hoping someone could help me with a few questions I have.

Firstly, we are bringing a dog with us. We'll need to stay in a hotel for the first few weeks while we find somewhere to live. Does anyone know of a serviced apartment or similar that will allow pets? Alternatively, Is there a dog boarding kennel where he could stay while we're in the hotel? I found this link (k9dogkennels[dot]com) through google but couldn't work out if it was a boarding kennel or just for breeding, and what the rates are.

The other question I had was about traffic. I can see that Mudanya is only 20-25km from Bursa centre but can anyone tell me the estimated driving time in the morning from there to Bursa? I would like to live somewhere near the water but am not sure if this is a realistic drive to the centre each day.

My Girlfriend will be looking for work teaching english. She's currently a teacher here in the UK. Does anyone know of a good website to find teaching jobs. She's so far not had much luck finding anything online.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mik

hi mikka

are u lıvın ın bursa now?ı nned to practice my english urgently if your girl friend would like help me.
please dont hesitate to contact with me.

p:s: ı ll also help you what ever u want

best regards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm 

Hi Mikka,

I dont know if you are in Bursa or not.. I think I can assist you each subject that you asked.

I live in a apartment with big garden that they allow pets here. (I have also)

If further news requested pls get in tocuh me

regards