Post subject: Shared Flad in İzmir bornova - homemate - erasmus student
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm 

HeLLo,

I'm Abdullah, ( you can call Apo ;) ) live alone in izmir bornova evka4 area and work as a fireman,

My apart is very near to bornova center, ege universty,down town,cafes,bars (15 mins by bus)

I want share my home with erasmus student or who attend turkish course in izmir,

The home is usefull and has all stuff for live. ( Adsl wiriless,cable tv,fridge,wash machine,furnitures,heaters,bed,closet, desk etc. Means you can move asap with your personal stuff.

I'm a fireman and work 24h on duty and 48h off system so I'm not going to be at home 24h every other day.

Rent share is 200 TL and utility expenses will be shared. ( like drinking water,electricty and water bills,toilet paper etc ) Who will going to share my home, she/he going has own room but salon,kitchen and toilet+bathroom will be shared.

I'm 29 years old and working as a Fireman.I'm social but not a party boy. I have a quiet life.I am looking for a home mate easygoing, respectful and RESPONSIBLE.

All long term expats and english speakers are welcomed.Please feel free to ask for more information. to contact me you can add or send a mail my msn ID akarabina_45 (at) hotmail (dot) com or you can call my mobile +90 535 725 78 79

Profile Send private message E-mail