Post subject: Au pair looking for nice hostfamily in Izmir
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm 

Hey! I have tried to find hostfamily from Izmir through several Au pair websites but haven't found that many families. So I thought this forum could be a good way to try to find a family. I can start working in the beginning of next year (January 2011). So if you are interested contact me. My e-mail adress is minttu86 at hotmail dot com

Here is some information about me:

I'm looking for a nice, loving, open minded and friendly turkish family who would like to take me to their home to work as au pair or nanny. I would like to be treated as a part of the family and i would like you to teach me something about turkish culture and traditions. I would also want to learn to speak turkish. I hope u are honest, fun loving and out going people who enjoy life.

I'm 24 years old female from Finland. I'm friendly, spontaneous, honest and social person with big warm heart. I get along with different kind of people because i'm very tolerant and open minded. I always want to be kind to people and treat them with respect. I speak really good english, good swedish and some german. I'm used to using english in my daily life because i have lots of foreign friends.

I love music, summer, arts and crafts, fashion, cooking and watching tv. I also like to do sports and walk in the woods. I could say that i'm a dreamer who wants to make the world a better place to live. That's why I'm very concerned about ecological and ethical problems. I dream about working as au pair, doing volunteer work, traveling and maybe one day having my own clothing shop.

I just graduated from University of Applied Scienses and i studied fashion design there. I think i'm an artistic person and i like arts and crafts. In my college i studied drawing, painting, printing fabric, felting, designing and sewing clothes and making patterns for clothes. I would be happy to teach your children those skills. Maybe we could together make clothes for dolls :)

I have a lot of experience of working with children. I have been tutor on childrens summer camp, worked in childrens after school club for 5 months and worked as babysitter. My hobby has been circus for 15 years and i have also been teaching circus for several years to children who were aged between 5-14 years. I have been doing acrobatics and human pyramids since i was a child and i also know how to do joggling and drive unicycle. I would like to teach your children circus if they want to learn it. Before college i went to domestic school where i studied cooking and cleaning so i also know how to take care of the household and cook nice food. I like cooking and i'm interested in eating healthy food.

Profile Send private message E-mail