Post subject: packing boxes and removal companies
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 am 

I am moving from Side, Antalya to Heraklion, Crete within the next few months and looking for cardboard packing boxes and a company to either ship or air freight personal belongings from here to Crete (door to door). Have not had much luck searching the internet..............help please!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: packing boxes and removal companies
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 am 

Cardboard boxes: Go see supermarkets, they discard them anyway. The boxes they use tend to be smaller though. If you're looking for something bigger, "construction supermarkets" like Bauhaus or probably Koçtaş stock them. The former exists in Antalya, the latter I don't know.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 am 

Hi thanks for that but need proper packing boxes (cardboard) without any advertising etc on the outsides as you can purchase in most places apart from round here it would seem. If I can find a reliable removal company then I dare say they can supply the boxes, bubble wrap etc but thanks again anyway

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 am 

Then head for Bauhaus (or probably Koçtaş but I'm not sure). They sell boxes and they are quite sturdy. They sell bubble wrap and other stuff as well.

Removal companies can probably do that for you, though I tend not to trust them with some of my belongings. (myyyyyy preciousssssss)

For int'l removals, do give them a call: www(dot)9ekim(dot)com
They sorted out a difficult customs situation for me, though I don't know how they would handle removals.

good luck.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 am 

Relocation may cause stress to everyone.While I planned to relocate to Bangalore in India from Delhi it was a very trouble some task for me. BUt then i came to know about Seacon Packers who provide domestic relocation services. They were very helpful and nice persons.They really helped me lot to alleviate my relocation stress.
There website is www.seaconpackers.com log onto this and one can really get a great help if he is planning to relocate in Bangalore.

They also take care of complete packing. So one needs to take rest only and forget about his packing and moving.
Your goods are delivered on time and very safely.