Post subject: Au pair urgently looking for work in Izmir.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 am 

Hey! I'm urgently looking for family from Izmir. I have been in Turkey now for one month and at the moment i'm staying in Izmir. I can speak a little bit turkish and i'm willing to learn more. My native language is Finnish and i also speak excellent English, good Swedish and some German. I would like to find nice, loving, open minded and friendly family who would like to take me to their home to work as au pair or nanny and treat me as a part of the family. (Either live-in or live-out is ok for me.)

I'm friendly, spontaneous, honest and social person with big warm heart. I get along with different kind of people because i'm very tolerant and open minded. I love music, summer, arts and crafts, fashion, cooking and watching tv. I also like to do sports and walk in the woods. I have university degree in fashion design.

I have a lot of experience of working with children. I have been tutor on childrens summer camps, worked in childrens after school club for 5 months and worked as babysitter. My hobby has been circus for 15 years and i have also been teaching circus for several years to children who were aged between 5-14 years.

If taking someone living into your home and working full time sounds too much how about hiring me for only one day a week for couple of hours to play with your children? Your children could improve their english skills while having fun with me. We could for example play games or go swimming and talk in english.

If you are interested or know someone else who might be interested in hiring me please send me a message.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Au pair urgently looking for work in Izmir.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 pm 

Hello,

I have 2,5 years old boy. I would like to talk about details. Please write to hciyanci at yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your response, if you haven't found anything yet

Thanks
Hatice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm 

yahoo dot com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm 

Hi
I sent you a pm message as i know of a position teaching a private kindergarten group from someones home in Alsancak.5 mornings per week, up to 5 children age 2-3 good pay for part time hrs. They are urgently looking for someone english speaking
Isla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm 

Hi Hatice
I just saw your email an recognised you : ) will send you an email kisses to Ata xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am 

Hi to you Isla, too after two months :))

kisses from us