Post subject: Looking for job in Istanbul.......
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm 

My name is Ivana, I am 22 years old. I living in Croatia and i am looking for move to Istanbul.
Also I am looking for regular job in there. No matter what type of business, it is essential that can do the job that is not caused by working skills. I finished the merchant and commercial high school, and I do not have work experience in this area. I worked as a manager in call center. Actively know I Serbian, Croatian, English, also I learning Turkish. I am responsible and serious person, I am willing to learn and improve my own skills, I am willing to contribute to the work of every company through my work.
Please help me, or advice me....
where and to whom should I contact....

tnx... Ivana

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Looking for job in Istanbul.......
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm 

Just for all of you who wish to work in Turkey;

In Turkey even Turks who are graduated from universities cant even find a job.It is really not easy to find a job in Turkey.Foreign language?Believe me there are many Turks who are fluent in English,French,Spanish,Russian and so many other languages.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm 

Aziz is quite right. I have educated Turkish friends who have jobs which don't pay well and the employer treats them badly. Also Ivana will need a work permit as she is a foreigner and they are very hard to come by.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 pm 

yeap Mshalter and Aziz, I know it of course, this is reality, we can not live with illusions.Everywhere is a serious situation, everywhere is hard to find for a job graduating people, not to mention people who have no diploma. This is today's reality. It is difficult to find a job everywhere, pays is real misery, and chiefs are selfish bastards who exploit workers maximally. So will anybody tell me, where is going this world today!?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 am 

Ivana

The only way for you can be some specific hotels and tourism companies.Especially in Sultanahmet ( Istanbul ) and Likya World Hotels management choose mostly foreigners.You may have a start there.Still as you also said I dont think that salary will be satisfying.In anyway I do promise if I get anything good as a local I will directly inform you.

p.s. Improve your Turkish.You will need it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 pm 

Aziz,

Somehow I have to start, and I understand that payment will not be satisfactory. The beginning is always difficult, wherever you are.
Thanks for the advice and assistance and I would be very grateful if You can inform me if You get anything good!

Thank you a lot....