Post subject: Looking to create a Mastermind Group for Business Owners
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:37 am 

Hello there!

My name is Björn, I am an IT consultant doing freelance projects for international customers.

I am German, my wife is Turkish, we are based in Çanakkale and we would like to move my business over to Turkey (as a legal entity).

I am currently researching the process of forming a company here in Turkey and would be interested in regular conversations with people who have already gone through this and are currently operating a business here in Turkey. It would be great if you have experience with regards to tax, insurance needs and regular government interactions that need to be done. If you know about the special situation of being inside a "Teknopark" or employing people here, that would be even better.

To make sure that the conversation is beneficial for all, I would like to set this up in the format of a Mastermind Group, meaning 3-5 people meeting once a week for an hour on Skype to talk about the current issues they are facing while operating a business here in Turkey.

If there is somebody here who would like to join, please reply in this forum or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks a lot for your time and I hope we can meet soon

Best wishes
Björn

Profile Send private message E-mail