Post subject: PayCo is awesome!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 am 

I've been using PayCo for quite some time now and I thought I'd share my experience with them. First, I haven't encountered any other payment processor that offers a $5 bonus just for verifying my account. Second, they're convenient to use. No confusing terms, no long list of instructions. I can manage my PayCo account anywhere and when I have funds in my account, I can easily withdraw my funds into my credit card. Add to that, they allow me to exchange funds so I can transfer it to my PayPal and Skrill account! I've been travelling a lot lately and I rarely bring that much cash in my pocket. It's a good thing I have my PayCo account and access my funds anywhere!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: PayCo is awesome!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:30 am 

I'd have to agree with you, you are indeed moneywise! At the beginning I was skeptical, like all people are. But their updates and features just keep getting better and better. And if anyone from PayCo is going to read this, I hope us "pioneer" members get some added bonus or something, if you know what I mean?.. *wink* A+ on my book!

Post subject: Re: PayCo is awesome!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:49 pm 

You might want to try their PayCo card as well. You can use it to withdraw funds at any ATM that accepts Mastercard. Definitely far easier and more convenient!