Post subject: Volleyball
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 am 

Hi there,

I would like to do some sports in my free time...I used to play Volleyball and do a lot of Aerobics, Pilates, Tae bo and stuff like that. But it seems to me that sport in Turkey is only meant for the rich:)...
So if you have any advices for me I woud be very thankful!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Volleyball
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:23 am 

Probably the most common way to set up a volleyball block is "blocking by reading the opponent", read blocking.

In read blocking blockers read the setter to determine where the setter sends the ball. When blockers see where the ball goes, they react and move to set up the block in front of the hitter.

After the first contact before the setter contacts the ball, blockers need to be aware of the hitter's movements. Are hitters running inside? How fast they are approaching? However, they won't commit to any of the hitters - until the setter sets the ball.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am 

i had great interest in volleyball...please can anyone provide me tips.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm 

volleyball players are prone to various types of injury. One can not help everyone, but here are some tips to help you avoid common ailments.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm 

I love to play volleyball.But todays i am busy in my studies. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 pm 

i love to play volleyball i adore this game , i'm here in bodrum since 6 months and i cant fine anyone to play with if u r interested to plz send me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 pm 

As with any other sport, in order to be proficient, you have to practice, practice, and practice some more. Volleyball is no different. If the game of volleyball is at the top of your favorite sports to play, then knowing a few helpful volleyball tips can help elevate your game; thereby causing more than a few, "Where did you learn to do that?" comments. So the next time you take the court or hit the beach,
To begin with, almost every physical sport such as volleyball requires a fair amount of physical strength and endurance training. So even though it's not a skill tip per se, preparing your body with the proper cardio-vascular and stamina-building activities, such as: Jogging, jumping rope, and moderate aerobics and resistance training are a great place to start. The following volleyball tips are rely on basic physical conditioning.
One of the most basic skills in volleyball is passing; for without accurate passing, your game will be lacking. A great tip to learn proper volleyball passing is to start with your body in a ready position, your arms extended, and your legs balanced. When receiving the serve, make sure your arms are straight, you contact the ball with your forearms, and you finish with your arms facing the target.
By utilizing these basic volleyball tips, your game will be well on its way to the next level. And always remember, practice, practice, and practice some more!

:P :)

pgfireplaces.co.uk/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:46 pm 

Even I use to play volleyball, It's a Nice Sports to play.. If i know about this i will surely update you..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 pm 

When blockers see where the ball goes, they react and move to set up the block in front of the hitter. :P