Post subject: expats semi-retirement
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:16 pm 

I wonder if it is possible to rent a home for longer periods out of season, f.i. May and June, Sept. and October at affordable rent.
We like to be in the neighborhood of a centre where we can shop, have a drink from time to time. But we also want our privacy to withdraw from the crowd.
That’s why I wonder if it is possible to rent an apartment/bungalow on or nearby a complex. We would like to have the advantage or possibility to have 1 meal a day in a hotel. Perhaps we can make an arrangement.
We would like a 2-bedroom apartment with large terrace and good swimming pool, walking distance of the sea and there should be housekeeping, hospital nearby.
At the moment we own a house but have to spend too much time at the maintenance of the house.
At the moment I am looking in the Fethiye region and all advice is welcome. I think Calis beach. Hisaronu, I think, might be a bit fresh the evening.
We don’t like living in the mountains.
Still, all I know from Fethiye is from searching online. We plan to visit in May.
I know I have lots of demands but I’m chasing my dream. Hope anyone can help me.

Profile Send private message E-mail