Post subject: Schools in Beylikduzu or Esenyurt???
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 pm 

Does anyone knows of english speaking schools in these areas or at least that provides transportation to those areas as i couldnt find.
I'm trying to reach schools over the phone but it seems that very few of them speak English.
I'm Keystone school doesn't provide transportation to ur area and IICS is too expensive....so im looking for other choices around us.
Any advices?

Thanks in advance!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Schools in Beylikduzu or Esenyurt???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:20 pm 

It's funny that I see your post because I just posted something similar to yours. I might be moving to Istanbul this summer and was also looking for schools in that area of Esenyurt, Küçükçekmece, Başakşehir (bilingual, English and Turkish) for my 9 year old daughter. Her knowledge of Turkish is very, very low and we cannot afford the international schools like IICS either. Did you end up finding any schools?

So far I have found 2 for sure. One is AKA Koleji in Bahçelievler. I spoke with them and they have international students which do not speak Turkish and they give them extra help and classes. They also offer the IB which is something I am looking for. Their tuition is 18615 TL before March which is not bad compared to the international schools. The other school which is a bit further away is Noble Bridges School. However I am not sure if they offer transportation to the area you are in.

I hope this helps and if you did find any schools please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Finding a school that fits my daughter needs, it is relatively close and is affordable is becoming quite difficult.
Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Schools in Beylikduzu or Esenyurt???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 am 

Ladies, the international schools are ridiculously overpriced ! I'm shocked ! Do you know what they offer in their curriculum ? I do want my kids to learn As many languages as they can. But English has to be absolutely a must and at very good level. Please share more if you get any luck!

Thank you for your time!