Post subject: Clarifications about Short term Residence Permit
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:46 pm 

Please,
In a case that I work on line with sites such as Alibaba , ebay .. , not a kind of registrated company and probably I will create my own website ( I don't know if I can do it in Turkey? ) and selling will be outside turkey ( as I know earning money in turkey needs a work permit ) ; customers will transfer money in turkey ,for example, via bank account and others types of payment allowed as Western Union...

* The question is it considered legal as a way to support oneself ? Otherwise, concerning residence permit , if I will show that I do this to support my self instead to proove an amount 500$ per month yearly as I don't have exactly the amont of 12000 liras ? - If anybody could tell about an own experience ? -

* In case that I'm going to register for a turkish company ( for limited company , 10000 liras as capital and a business partner is required); could I register , for example, for a few amount of money until I find a business partner , and this, of course, will guarantee my ikamet ? In this case, I have to proove 12000 liras?

* For those who opted for " Tourism" option ; I guess it's not applicable with all nationalities ; some nationalities can get a residence permit for something of six months and it's given once time, may be there's any update about it ?

Note : What 're options to apply for long term residence permit ?

Your help is appreciated,

Profile Send private message E-mail