Forum rules

Please only include picture information ( city, occasion, date, why, camera type and any additional detail) uploaded image should be JPG and preferably less than 800px wide.
You can also zip and send us your archives if you wish to put them online.

Post subject: Silver Jewelry online
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 am 

[img]http://www.silverjewelrytv.com/images/logo.jpg[/img]
Silverjewelrytv.com offers not only the lowest prices on earth backed by our Low Price Guarantee on thousands of new and cool products, but also some of the hottest deals you'll find anywhere on items that you just can't live without like [url=http://www.silverjewelrytv.com]Silver Jewelry online[/url] Silver Jewelry Online.
In order to provide the most hassle-free shopping experience online, we are constantly working to add new products so you have plenty of options from which to choose. But sometimes having options just isn't enough and that's why we work with our factories every day of the week to ensure that all the hottest products are in stock and available for shipping. :lol: :P

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Silver Jewelry online
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm 

I think that the market for silver jewelry is very competitive because there are so many companies out there - I think you either need a good SEO company and budget or make sure your jewelry is very unique and do a lot of public relations online marketing and offline to create awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 am 

I look for diamonds and pearls today. Since I need to use them for my wedding.Could a silver ring be nice for our wedding ring?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am 

I’ve been following your post for a month or so and have picked up a ton of excellent information on new collection and enjoyed the method you have structured your site.

I just bought a silver bracelet from giannecavelli and I saw you its image and hope you also like it.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:55 am 

spongalex wrote:
I’ve been following your post for a month or so and have picked up a ton of excellent information on new collection and enjoyed the method you have structured your site.

I just bought a Seashell Wreaths for sale bracelet from giannecavelli and I saw you its image and hope you also like it.

Thank you

Hello Spongalex,
I want this type of jewelry, Do you have any idea from I can buy one ?