Post subject: Need help transferring property from company to my name
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 pm 

I need help transferring a flat from my Turkish company to my private name so that I can begin closing my Turkish company. I have returned to the USA to help my aging parents.

I posted my need on expatguideturkey.com and received an answer from a consultant named Abdullah from a company called ATA. https://www.expatguideturkey.com/welcome-to-expat-guide-turkey/

Can anyone out there know of this company, and can recommend if I should work with them? I'm sure there will be a fee...any idea what a fair price to pay is?

Thank you in advance.

Robin

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Need help transferring property from company to my name
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:13 am 

Dear Doculife,

I am a lawyer practising in İstanbul. I also hold a US law degree. I am experienced in Real Estate law. I can help you with your legal issue. If you need my services please get in touch with me. I have pm'ed you my contact info.

quote="doculife"]I need help transferring a flat from my Turkish company to my private name so that I can begin closing my Turkish company. I have returned to the USA to help my aging parents.

I posted my need on expatguideturkey.com and received an answer from a consultant named Abdullah from a company called ATA. https://www.expatguideturkey.com/welcome-to-expat-guide-turkey/

Can anyone out there know of this company, and can recommend if I should work with them? I'm sure there will be a fee...any idea what a fair price to pay is?

Thank you in advance.

Robin[/quote]

Profile Send private message E-mail