Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:25 pm 

Hiya all!

I hope some members from Alanya are around on this forum, I've a quick question for you guys:

What is the best hospital in Alanya? And all tips and tricks on hospitals are more than welcome!

Thanks, Doede

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:18 pm 

I personally like the Can Hastane, I have had numerous dealings with this hospital personally & for customers and found them efficient helpful & caring. Reasonable prices

The Baskent is a university hospital & teaching hospital very modern facilities, rather expensive I found but soem equipment can only be found there.

Then there is the Hyat - I have only had short contact with this hospital and that is a number of years ago I was not impressed then but things change...

Drs here I find excellent, althoug being a retired nurse maanger I am not impressed with the nurse's position in this culture about 25yrs out of date ...

There are also many clinics around with links to the different hospitals, some do minor treatments in the clinic.

There is also a devlet (government) hospital where although building dates back to Victorian stlyes medicine reasonable - just not up to european standards.

Hope this answers some of your questions if you have more just drop me a line as I do not come on thsi forum that often. [email protected],com

Profile Send private message E-mail