Post subject: Istanbul Cultural,Social and Historical Tours
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm 

Dear friends,if you want to get to know Istanbul better, learn its history, travel to the museums or learn about social communication and sharing places (movie halls,theatres,concert halls etc.),i know a few tour guides that i would strongly advice. But for this,please refer to the "Job" sections of the forum or please pm (private message) me,see you soon,take care...

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Istanbul Cultural,Social and Historical Tours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm 

I have found Private Tours in Turkey and well all i can say is thank you to all the team. Our stay without any trouble, nothing to stress about as everything was organized by the team. I went with my huge family to Turkey and we wanted to enjoy and have a perfect stay. We made our reservations about 3 months before our departure, so we would be sure everything would be prepared ahead of time www.privatetoursinistanbul.com We did not know what we wanted to do and visit, and they helped us to put an itinerary for our 4 days in Istanbul (8 days total in Turkey). They are a unique tour company offering fun and affordable tours of the major attractions along the Turkey. Their tour guides share the incredible gems the city has to offer. They know their history and share unusual facts and interesting information about cities. Travelers who are looking for more than a boring history lesson will enjoy the guides' sense of humor and passion. During the tours instructors and guides provided one-on-one interest to every participant. They also made some recommendations on good, affordable restaurants and places to stay also. We probably would not have found by ourselves, or maybe with days and days of research. From several hours to several days, you can try to make both private and group tours in Turkey with this company. Try this fun and exciting way to discover new places. They have provided us the most valuable, interesting and appealing attractions of Turkey, we definitely had a good time which we relish to re-experience through their best services.

Profile Send private message E-mail