Post subject: Travel talk
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:19 pm 

Online hotel reservations are becoming a very popular method for booking hotel rooms. Travelers can book rooms from home by using online security to protect their privacy and financial information and by using several online travel agents to compare prices and facilities at different hotels.
Prior to the Internet, travelers could write, telephone the hotel directly, or use a travel agent to make a reservation. Nowadays, online travel agents have pictures of hotels and rooms, information on prices and deals, and even information on local resorts. Many also allow reviews of the traveler to be recorded with the online travel agent.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Travel talk
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:52 am 

You are right tobias! In that way you can also view itineraries and packages that will suit your ideal vacation needs and have a small peek of places that you will going to visit so you can plan ahead
you could also check online weather conditions and local news in that area.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm 

I agree with you guys, online reservation could really make bookings more accessible to everyone..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm 

I think this is secure way to do transaction like that and there is no problem at all.I went to Austria two years ago on all inclusive holidays and did book online my hotel for 4 days and that was very good experience.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 pm 

Hello,
Here are some simple solutions to estate matters – executors, probate, estate planning and estate lawsuits.
Thank You
Executor Advice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 am 

I have had a bad experience with online booking unfortunately. The hotel i booked showed me a different room and when i arrived a month later, they gave me a different room. I decided to leave that hotel and find a new place, but they wouldnt even refund me the money i had prepaid in advance a month ago! what cheats!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 am 

yup agreed with david.. i also suffered due to online booking.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 am 

Yeah i do agree with you guys.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:31 am 

Online booking is now popular among the visitors and I would prefers to it. I am a travelers and wander around the world and I prefer online reservation booking. That thing make so comfortable and convenient among the visitors.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:29 am 

online reservation is very nice. Has more cheapest options and is definitely the most comfortable way to get to a hostel or hotel. Because you can put whatever you want to put.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm 

Online booking is getting so popular that now is cheaper to book something through the different platforms than getting to the place and asking for space.

Best regards

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:56 am 

I love traveling all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 am 

Yes they surely are being approached by so many people which is good in a way because certainly when we see in general the thing that goes in our favor is what we choose mostly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm 

tobiasschnell wrote:
Online hotel reservations are becoming a very popular method for booking hotel rooms. Travelers can book rooms from home by using online security to protect their privacy and financial information and by using several online travel agents to compare prices and facilities at different hotels.
Prior to the Internet, travelers could write, telephone the hotel directly, or use a travel agent to make a reservation. Nowadays, online travel agents have pictures of hotels and rooms, information on prices and deals, and even information on local resorts. Many also allow reviews of the traveler to be recorded with the online travel agent.

I love travelling.I have followed this method of online booking hotel.It was a great expiriance.
http://www.heathrowterminal-2.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:59 am 

Hello, Recently I had visited Turkey for a trip with my friends. Before my trip I was in confusion to book hotels at that time I took help from a well-known travel company About Ephesus who helped me alot. Thanks for making my trip so easy and adventurous. In my opinion online booking of hotels is a good idea where you can get discount and extra benefits.