Post subject: seeking a job, please help....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 am 

Hello everyone,

My name is Ivana, I am 24 years old and I am from Croatia. I'm looking for a job no matter what type of business, it is essential that can do the job that is not caused by working skills. I finished the merchant and commercial high school, and I do not have work experience in this area. I worked as a manager in call center. I can speak Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, English and also I learn Turkish, I can understand quite well, less talk and write, also understand Bulgarian and Macedonian, and can communicate. I am responsible and serious, hard working, with good communication skills, open-minded and friendly person. I am willing to learn and improve my own skills. Any job that I can find its welcome. Also I am interested to work as nanny. My experience is taking care of my niece and two nephews since they were born. If you are interested please contact me thru this site .

For more detail please feel free to ask

Thank You

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: seeking a job, please help....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 am 

Hello Ivana
Sorry to hear you still havn't got a job.
Please try any of the daily papers,(e.g. POSTA) they are full of ads for job vacancies. I know the ad pages in the papers are a little confusing for someone who is not fluent in turkish, because the same was with me in the begining but really most of the ads are for buying and selling houses and cars. The ads are nicely classified. You should look for the (çocuk bakımı) section. you will find many urgent requests for nannies. I suggest you ask someone turkish to assist you with the advertisements.
Good Luck.

Profile Send private message E-mail