Post subject: traveling is great
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am 

Most of the peoples travels a lot in this world. Every one who travels always should think about the insurance. Nowadays, many insurance company are there to help us. We don't know when and what while traveling, so before anything happens we should think about every step of our life. In my view, atlas international insurance is very good, so if I have to go anywhere I'll buy atlas international insurance for me.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: traveling is great
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm 

Yes insurance is very important for every person and people should know that this thing is important and they should do it before they are going to all inclusive holidays trip because if something happens ,. your loss should covered.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 am 

saroshi wrote:
Most of the peoples travels a lot in this world. Every one who travels always should think about the insurance. Nowadays, many insurance company are there to help us. We don't know when and what while traveling, so before anything happens we should think about every step of our life. In my view, atlas international insurance is very good, so if I have to go anywhere I'll buy atlas international insurance for me.

Very well written comment linking travel and Insurance, but what do you mean, are you going to buy insurance for you or the insurance company before traveling?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm 

Insurance is really one of the necessities for me. Not only for travel purposes but for everything as well. Nobody know what's gonna happen next, so this is just a sort of preparation..as we used to think of the welfare of our family. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 am 

kate01 wrote:
Insurance is really one of the necessities for me. Not only for travel purposes but for everything as well. Nobody know what's gonna happen next, so this is just a sort of preparation..as we used to think of the welfare of our family. :wink:

I agree with you, Kristeen. For me, insurance is to be considered as one of the top priorities. It is indeed an important thing each person must have...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 pm 

Hello

Home exchange Vacations since 1985. Homes for exchange include luxury house swaps, city apartments, beach villas... even house boat swaps. Guarantee!

VD
homebase-hols