Post subject: LOOKING TO ADOPT A DOG- ISTANBUL
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:19 pm 

Hi there,
I am looking to adopt a dog here in Istanbul. I am very experience with dogs and am an animal lover. I can guarantee your dog a good, caring, loving, and responsible home. I am looking for a medium to large sized dog with a good temperament. If the dog is toilet trained and has his/her vaccines that would be fantastic but it is not a must.
I am hoping to hear back.
Thank You!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: LOOKING TO ADOPT A DOG- ISTANBUL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 am 

I have rescued a mother and son from a village near Ankara. Mother was very ill, no nourishment for a long time, and she had just given birth. The mother is a very beautiful Golden Retriever, 3 years old, her son is 5 months old. I took them and boarded them together with a wonderful vet in Ankara for 5months. Both have health certificates. Mother has been spayed, both dogs' shots are complete, de-fleaed, and in a private pet-boarding vet's kennels. they are very beautiful, healthy-- they are very warm cuddly. Mother and son have been together all along, get along very well. They can be adopted together, But if need be, each can be adopted separately. They would make perfect, loving companions. They need a secure, loving home. I can provide their pictures on request. If there is someone in Istanbul who wishes to adopt one or both, I can have them sent from Ankara to Istanbul or Izmir. Please whoever is interested let me know soon. Thank you,
Ayse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:21 pm 

Hi Jane,

I have 2 female pups, German-Belgium Shepherds...2 months now but they'll get bigger.

I could always come up to Istanbul & bring one, I have friends to visit there.

Thanx!

Bye for now.

Brea in Fethiye area

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 am 

Hi, my name is Scott Baltimore. My wife and I are planning on moving back to the US from Istanbul (my wife is Turkish, I am an American), and regrettably need to find a loving caring home for our 1-1/2 year old golden retriever, Brooklyn. In fact, we are looking for someone immediately, as we need to be out of our apartment in a week at the latest.

Brooklyn has had all of his shots, has been fixed, and is potty trained...so might be a nice situation for you. Brooklyn also recently had a chip put in him, as well. He is very healthy, and is a beautiful dog. If you would like, I can send some pictures to you.

We really love Brooklyn so much, and want to find a great place for him to live, and a loving owner who will treat him well. Let me know if you are interested. If so, we could arrange for a time for you to meet him if you like. We live in Nisantasi at the moment.

Take care,
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 am 

Jane,
I'm not sure if you're still looking for a dog, but my wife and I are planning on moving back to the US from Istanbul (my wife is Turkish, I am an American), and regrettably need to find a loving caring home for our 1-1/2 year old golden retriever, Brooklyn. In fact, we are looking for someone immediately, as we need to be out of our apartment in a week at the latest. Brooklyn has had all of his shots, has been fixed, and is potty trained. Brooklyn also recently had a chip put in him, as well. He is a very healthy and beautiful dog.

We really love Brooklyn so much, and want to find a great place for him to live, and a loving owner who will treat him well.
If you are interested, we could arrange for a time to meet him.