Post subject: Re: Going out in Bursa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 pm 

Hi all,

Thank you for the posts and here my reponds

i live in Turkey since i was born. But i ve been to abroad several times especially gulf region becouse of my previous job.

I ve been around 30 different countries for business purposes. (some of them for holiday only)

I owned small yatced when i was in istanbul and i get my licence thru Marmara Yelken. When i decided to accept new job in Bursa i sold my small yatch (i can share photo if there is any question of trust) .

For previous posts abt my financial situation, i have my own flat in istanbul and i rent another ones in Bursa. so i dont need to pay in İstanbul. for the other activities, squash and tennis is not so expensive sports. for the motorbike i owned 250 cc piaggio beverly its around 9000 TL which is not too expensive atlest its cost to have once in a life time.

why i am here, friendship is the most important think nowadays and its very nice to share something for poople who belongs to different cultures.

I am not a isolated man. tobe honest i become sad when i read that post. But it will be very nice to go out and have a cup of coffee or a beer/wine etc. and if i can find some friends whom native speaker and have kids it will be very useful also for my daughter.

As you see i am so open , next item i think will be putting my balance sheet here

thanks all

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm 

I forget to clarify two items ,

1. Iceman, why you are looking aftersometing behind my idea. If you dont ride on a bike or play tennis , squash or yatching its not my problem. I am so clear, i put a topic here who want to share my hobbies.
I have more alternatives, i know how to make wine at home and i did, i am good at cooking, i am making plactic models especially tamia 2nd world war german army... sometimes you need to trust people.

2. how rich i am... no need to be rich for such activities... i usually go uludağ for ski.. it cost me (excetp transportation) 75 Tl , (10 TL ski rent, 50 for telski) so everybody think if you go uludag you should be rich but not correct. After 20 years work experience in finance i think its normal to buy a motorbike.

if ou still think something behind my idea, its not my problem.. I am so clear...

thanks for reading...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm 

maybe I should paste it again to avoid confusion.

renuarte? I am confused, you have two homes, travel at the weekends, play all these mega expensive games/ hobbies, you must have so many friends already? what is your purpose here?

The question is quite simple, what is your purpose here?

you are defending yourself like someone having something to hide? why?.

your reply could have been simple, "I joined for friendship".. Then we could point out the name of this website :Visit mymerhaba! A portal for expats living in Turkey (not a frienship or dating website)

cok az gas verdim, sen cok parladin, neden?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 pm 

iceman, That is a banner add, not the name of this nameless site. This is a forum, of course it is for friendship. Come on, take it easy a bit. Newcomers deserve a warm welcome and respect, its a worldwide thing: not guilty untill proven, give the man a break, he has already gone so far being polite and explaining himself off of unfortunate dark accusations.

Welcome aboard renuarte!. I am sure you will meet a lot of nice people here. I apologise for the tough initiation protocol by our "vigilante" iceman, tho sometimes hard on newcomers, he is really good at pointing out real perverts of which we also have a lot here. It takes some time to gain iceman's trust so please don't get offended.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:39 pm 

Dear My Merhaba, thank you for your warm welcome.

Dear Iceman, I don't need to take gas . . I suggest you to learn more usefull words of Turkish. I didnt mean that am look for dating here...

one clarification of expensive hobbies...

1. playing tennis . it is not cost to much.. it requires only ability to play..
2. PLaying squash as same as above
3. motorbiking. i am not joining dakar. or i am not using most expensive harley davidson..
4. Yatching.. you can join to yatching tour at weekend if you have licence.. it is not cost to much.
5. Taking fotograph... you need a camera... but you dont need to buy everyday.
6. Travelling weekend... istanbul is only two hrs away from bursa. less than going from kadikoy to bakirkoy at rush hour.
7. Having two hours.. sorry but after working 20 years its normal...
8. Abt friends... i dont know how many friends is enough for you... but i hve not put limitation for amount of friendship that i want to.

one more clarification... i am well educated person (if you wonder i can show you my post graduation diplom abt MBA at Yeditepe Unv.) and it is not difficult for me to understand what kind of place here

But i believe that i can provide useful informations to expats here abt finance, legal system, work permit, residence etc.etc

Hoping that this is quite clear for you...

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:42 pm 

Dear Alexfu,

I just re read your message, thank you for your kind warning and welcome...

Hoping that you will understand my position if somebody approach you as a potential guilty or pervert..

If necessary please feel free to delete my membership without further notice.

Bestregards

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm 

For Iceman, If accepted I would like to offer you one glass of cold beer in Istanbul to know who I am :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm 

Ok Mesutist you deserve a beer... but hoping that i will not face a post stating that wooowww he is so rich because he is distributing beers to everyone :)

he will make us drunk and sooo .....

:)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 am 

Firstly, sorry for having my doubts about you "Adnan bey",

However, we have had too many Turkish guys "on the hunt so to speak" (one of of members was raped earlier this year too, in a local grocery store) so we are trying to protect the naive girls here.

I have two daughters of my own and maybe I over react sometimes because of my natural instinc to protect, however, you did give me alarm bells, I have lived in Istanbul 7 years or so, and Adnan bey your hobbies are expensive, and when you add them all up, a huge amount for entertainment, adding fuel bills (the most expensive in Europe) add up to a pritty penny! I found it very strange that a guy with your financial position would be joining this forum, for what aim? you said you had been living in Bursa since 1 year, but I found out the following:

Selam ben renuarte Bursa 'da yaşıyorum.
Rumuz renuarte __[Kayıt tarihi 06 Haziran 2007 ]
Ad Soyad renuarte
Cins Bay
Nerden Bursa
Yaş 37
Burcu İkizler
Doğum Tarihi 1972-06-01
Eğitim Okumadım (where is the yeditepe diploma)

As you can see your age and education is somewhat different (sorry I have doubts about people who mislead) and you seem to have lived in Bursa longer than a year, I was not exactly sure about your intentions here, as you can see, I do a little research before I post. In your case, a harmless question, what is your purpose here.

Lastly, like I said, my aim is purley to bring attention to and if possible, protect the naive girls who frequent this forum or visit looking for advise about Turkey, you're Turkish Adnan bey, you know how dangerous life can be here for an unsuspecting naive lady. So if we are wrong about you, please accept my apology..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 am 

Dear Iceman,

Thank you for your kind explanations,

I fed up defending myself against you. But dont forget you are not only man over the world who had doughter. I have the same. I would like to carry out this conversation out of this forum. If you want i can give you privately my all details than we can get in touch to discuss what you wonder.

Thats all from my side... Believe or not...

Thanks for spending time with me