Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:59 pm 

hi, i am also looking for an alternative to tömer, as they can only accommodate me at the beginning of july and i will be in england then. Currently my girlfriend is teaching me Turkish from my own coursebook, it is helping as she is very patient and can speak English very well because she lived in England for two years.

i am not trying to promote my girlfriend as experienced teacher, but i do think she could teach a private group at a cheaper rate. I think she maybe able to get people learning the basics and help with pronunciation. I know i have benefited.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:40 pm 

i tiger again, i fully understand that you are just collecting all your options. i spoke comprehensively with my girlfriend about this topic and to give an approximate quote i would need more info. If you can tell me how many people would it be for, what level or levels, if you would supply the teachers books and finally what you basically require from the lessons.

to answer your questions, my girlfriend is not an experienced teacher, however i feel that she has the core requirement for teaching, such as patience and empathy of learning. again she has worked and studied in england for 2 years and has a good understanding of english. as for availability, she is available after 7pm. if you want to email her direct her email is gonule@hotmail,com if you want we could all meet up for an informal chat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:41 am 

Not sure if this will help or not, but I plan to take the summer-and-holiday intensive Turkish course offered by EF Dil Okulu. See their website at http:\www,turkishlesson,com/ . My coordinator is a woman named Elena Dawkins, and she is quite friendly and very helpful! Try speaking to her; I'm sure she can work something out for your price range.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:03 pm 

Hello all,

I'm Turkish male married to an English lass and living in Bursa. I will be more than happy to help anyone improve their Turkish by conversation. You can contact me by mail if interested. ferhatengin@hotmail,com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:39 pm 

Hello beautiful people

I will be more than happy to help foreigners learn Turkish. I live by the seaside in Bandýrma and working for an international company. I also would like to practise my English and German. If anybody interested (preferably native English or German), then why not drop me a message and let me host you in my city?

umut

e-mail: umutkocaturk@yahoo,com

mobile: 0090 537 968 36 45

PS. I am 28 years old single male and enjoying my freedom.

Post subject: Re: Turkish Courses/Lessons in Bursa
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 pm 

we are looking for native teachers in bursa..the accomodation will be provided...
if you are interested you can e mail us
0530 417 00 50

turuncum_olcturkey at hotmail dot com