Post subject: Re: Hey you all :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 am 

Hi Jessica!
Im an Aussie, moving to Bursa on the 1st May. I'd really love to meet some people as Im going to be there with my boyfriend and don't know anyone else! Let me know if you want to meet up, and i'm keen for these Starbucks meetings.

Freya

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm 

yay. welcome to Turkey.... and especially Bursa. It is finally getting warmer here now and the flowers have started to blossom.
sure, i would love to meet up.....and it is lovely to know there will be another Aussie in town. I usually finish work at about 4:30pm on the weekdays and my weekends are sometimes free.
I'll send you a 'friend invitation' thingy and i will give you my personal details so we can chat some more.
cheers. take care. safe travels... Jess.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 am 

Hi everyone,
I've just moved to Bursa from Australia with my boyfriend, I'm 23. I don't know if this Starbucks meeting is still going on, but lets start it up again (or if it's still happening can someone please tell me where/when to meet?!)
Jess (from Australia), if you read this, I think we should start something up, there seems to be quite a few expats around.
Freya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 am 

Hello everyone!

I am an American coming to Turkey soon to meet up with my boyfriend who is already living and working in Turkey. He'll be in Izmir until the end of August but then working in Bursa for a year!

I've been trying to do research and make contacts with people in Bursa because it doesn't sound like there are many expats there. However, after finding this forum I'm feeling a bit better. :)

I know I am not going to be in Bursa real soon, however, I would love to be in contact with some people. I'll probably PM some people from this thread. I hope you don't mind......

Take care all!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm 

Hi - I've just arrived also. Do you all still meet up at Starbucks?
Also - does anyone know of a family leaving town who might be selling a household of furniture second-hand?
Cheers,
Anya (from Australia)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am 

Hey all,
Does this Starbucks meeting still go on?This group has been silent recently :) :(
Uzeyir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 am 

hey all. I just thought I would let you know that I no longer live in Bursa now.... well for the time being anyway. The starbucks meeting didnt seem to happen again- not that I was aware of. I have moved back to Australia for a few months and maybe I will return. but if you have any questions about Bursa feel free to write to me. take care. Jessica.